This hour-long program is presented during the Christmas Season at Living Hope Church, 2711 NE Andresen Rd. (the old K-Mart building). For more information you can go to their site at www.livinghopechurch.com
This Christmas time of year is a joyous time for many
people. And the media reflects that as
well. There are the classics, such as It’s A Wonderful Life, a story of
Renewal and Belief in the Goodness of Man; Miracle
On 34th Street, about the St. Nick, or Santa Claus, the Giver of
Love and Happiness; and, of course, Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, a tale of Redemption. But there is also a much older story, The
Nativity, which have all the attributes of the former ones I mentioned. After all, that’s what this Season is about,
isn’t it? So, let’s not forget, “…who
made lame beggars walk and blind men see” (Cratchit from Dickens’s A Christmas Carol).
I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
ReplyDeletecontrol it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
+2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
Parkinson’s is a difficult journey, and when my husband was diagnosed, our whole family was deeply affected. We’re grateful for the care and support we received from NaturePath Clinic and their herbal wellness program.
ReplyDeleteEvery journey is different, but we’re thankful for the encouragement they’ve provided.
Learn more: www.naturepathherbalclinic.com Email info@naturepathherbalclinic.com